domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

VISA Application - For International guests


Dear friends,

I have done some investigation to facilitate the paperwork for you to attend the wedding.
I have called the Spanish Embassy to understand the VISA process and requirements.
You need a Schengen VISA to enter the European Union, so a VISA for any EU country will work for Spain.
To submit the VISA you need to go in person to the Embassy in Abu Dhabi (or any other Spanish Consulate / Embassy).
You need to complete the following form:
I have created a template with an invitation letter.
So if you are interested, let me know and I will send it to you.

All the information about the requirements is in the following site:
I have translated the main things you need to submit along with the form:
  • Valid Passport
  • Bank statement (60 days)
  • Invitation Letter
  • Travel booking - Arrangements
  • Medical Insurance (it is not mandatory, but it will help)
  • 60€ (sorry, but paying doesn't mean that they will approve the VISA request) :-(
To contact the Spanish Embassy in Dubai:

Spanish Embassy Abu Dhabi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario